OUR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS — philishave
Posted by STEVE M on
The foundations of Philips were laid in 1891 when Anton and Gerard Philips established Philips & Co. in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The company begun manufacturing carbon-filament lamps and by the turn of the century, had become one of the largest producers in Europe. By 1910, with 2,000 employees, Philips was the largest single employer in The Netherlands. The very first factory (now being turned into the Philips Museum) specialised in making lightbulbs and other electro-technical equipment until the 1920s, when the company expanded into vacuum tube manufacturing. Stimulated by the industrial revolution in Europe, Philips’ first research laboratory was...
- Tags: 930a, ham tin, NETHERLANDS, ovaltine radio, PHILIPS, philishave, rimlock