DECCA KW ELECTRONICS KW107 SUPERMATCH ATU/ SWR/ PWR METER
DECCA KW107 SUPERMATCH SWR/ PWR METER
A Decca KW107 Supermatch in good used condition, with some scuffs and marks to the case commensurate with age and use. This is a very late product model having the square form casing.
Many consider this to be one the finest ATU ever made, not only that but, as well as aerial tuning, it contains an SWR bridge, a power meter, an antenna switch and a dummy load to boot!
In fact, if we break down the KW107 SUPERMatch we find it is a combination of the following KW products, all in one box: -
KW E - Z Match Aerial Tuning Unit .
KW103 SWR and Power Meter.
KW Antenna Switch.
KW Dummy Load (either 50 or 75 ohms) - this one is fitted with the 50 Ohm load.
- The Wattmeter is calibrated in two ranges, 0-100 and 0-1000 watts.
- The frequency range of the Aerial Tuning Unit is 3·5MHz - 30MHz.
- The ATU will match an antenna impedance of approx. 30 - 2500 ohms on 10/15/20 metres and 30 - 1000 ohms on 40 and 80 metres.
- Suitable for transmitters with power handling of up to 1KW PEP.
- The Aerial feeder can be either 'balanced twin' or Coaxial - sockets for both are fitted at the rear of the unit.
Please click on the following link for a pdf of the instruction manual.